Complaint Review: Western Diversified/Protective Asset

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: John C — West Orange New Jersey
Western Diversified/Protective Asset
2801 Hwy 280 South Birmingham, Alabama USA

Western Diversified/Protective Asset My van was totaled in an accident and i still owed 7500 on my loan. They claim from blackbook they quoted my 2001 ford windstar that was totaled and even when it was not was juts in fair condition at $6500. Thats such BS. I did my owne blackbook quote which came to 1700-3500. Kelly bluebook the same! They are scam artists and do not want to pay out. I WIL FIGHT THIS Birmingham Alabama

I had Gap Insurance from Protective.com for my 2001 ford windstar van. It was totaled in an accident and protective agreed to only pay my Lien Holder $457.00! My remaming balance of my loan was over $7500. They are saying "BlackBook" Valued my van at over $6500!  BS I did my own black book and Kelly Blue book and they both gavce me quotes between $1700 and $3500!. This is a scam and a rip off and when i call to ask for a suypervisor ANDY he isnt avail! When i aske for anyone in the GAP DEPT NO ONES AVAIL! BS. I am fighting this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-DiversifiedProtective-Asset/Birmingham-Alabama/Western-DiversifiedProtective-Asset-My-van-was-totaled-in-an-accident-and-i-still-owed-7-1083196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Diversified/Protective Asset