Complaint Review: Western Flyer Express

• Reported By: Susan — El Reno Oklahoma United States of America
Western Flyer Express
5204 W I-40 Service Rd. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Western Flyer Express Took $244.00 from me for fuel Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

They took $ 244.00 from my pay for fuel to go to my sons wedding, the truck they gave me was infested with bed bugs.

When I hired on I was told I would get a 2013 truck, It never happened, the truck I got had an old mattress in it and I was told it was a new one.. It was infested with bed bugs. had bites all over me

I also told them that I needed to be in  Mobile Al. for 5 days for my sons wedding, and that if they couldn't work it out with a load, then have me back in OKC so I could drive.

They said no problem getting me a load. Then they could only get me to Birmingham, 4 hours north of Mobile,  told me that was the best they could do and that I couldn't drive the truck.

I went to sons wedding and then drove the truck back to OKC where they were only concerened with the freight not the bites all over me.

When I got my check they had taken  the money out of my check for fuel....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Flyer-Express/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-/Western-Flyer-Express-Took-24400-from-me-for-fuel-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-964223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Flyer Express