Complaint Review: Western Funding Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010

• Reported By: tb****27 — El Paso Texas USA
Western Funding Inc.
PO Box 94858 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Western Funding Inc. False Credit Reporting, Un-Professional to Clients Las Vegas, Nevada

History: Auto Loan:

This account was made in 2007 as an auto loan. This auto was turned over due to lack of proper repair and service by the dealership.

During this I was in contact with Western keeping them up todate, and eventually told them I was returning the auto. They wanted me to take it to their location when the auto was not in running condition, I told them that they could come get it, they waited untill i lost my job and couldn't make the car payment to pick up the auto. At the time, I did not recieve any of the proper documents mandated by the State of Texas, for Repossetion.

Account Sold:

The remaning balance was sold to another company, after Western Funding refussing to work with me and allow payment I could afford. Which I am currently in the proccess of a payment plan, with the new company.

On my credit reports, it shows the new company and all the correct information.

Western Funding on the other hand is showing that I still owe them the amount. It doesn't show that the account as being sold, or transfered. So I'm being charged the balance through western as well as throught the new account holder. Western Funding has refused to take any calls from me, saying rude remarks, and hang-ups on the part of their employees. I have disputed information on my credit report, which they are refusing to correct according to the Credit Bureaus. Due to this False Reporting of close to $4000. I was denied employment with a state agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Funding-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Western-Funding-Inc-False-Credit-Reporting-Un-Professional-to-Clients-Las-Vegas-Nevada-591733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Funding Inc.

composer