Complaint Review: Western Invent Help(ISC)

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Western Invent Help(ISC)
4819 Emperor Blvd. 4 Floor Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Western Invent Help (ISC) Mr. Brain K. Wood sucked me in by the process I will go through and how my invention will develop Ripoff Durham North Carolina

After seeing a commercial I called and researched this company by looking them up using the better business burro. In doing this I found they had nothing against them. I went to them in 2006 to see how their company works Mr. Brian k. Wood of Inventhelp (ISC)explained their process along with the amounts that they would need to process my idea. The process was first researching my idea to see if it was a patent on it all ready, purchasing a design patent witch from what I researched is useless in the process of introducing an invention, then marketing the invention. The first time I went in 2006 I was told that the first part would coast $960 the second part of the process would include the patent and the marketing of the invention and this would coast any where from $960 to $1300. The second I went to Inventhelp with the money to pay for the research witch was $960 I paid them and got a $165 Discount. Then I was told that I would have to get a design patent for $1700. When I got my packet in the mil it stated that I would also have to pay a standard submission fee of $9600, a concept catalog galleria submission of $12,490 and a package submission service fee of $13,990. So far I have only paid $795. Right now Im just trying to see if and how I can get my money back, and how can I get my inventions out.

Justin
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Invent-HelpISC/Durham-North-Carolina-27703/Western-Invent-Help-ISC-Mr-Brain-K-Wood-sucked-me-in-by-the-process-I-will-go-through-257027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Invent Help(ISC)