Complaint Review: Western Investigations

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle — campbell California
Western Investigations
Nationwide USA

Western Investigations - Patrick R. Schneemann RIPOFF!! BE AWARE AND DO NOT LET PATRICK SCHNEEMANN TAKE YOUR MONEY! San Diego, California Nationwide

RIPOFF!!! BE AWARE AND DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR MONEY!

Western investiogations is a private investigation company owned by Patrick R. Schneemann.Patrick R. Schneemann will do anything to get his hands on your money. Once you pay, he will disappear !!

I deposited to his bank account $1,200 for services, did not get any receipt and we scheduled a surveillance. He bailed out. Did not answer my phone calls, ignored my massages and kept my money to himself!!

I am a single mother that is struggling for every penny, he refuses to return my money and hanging up the phone right on my face.

Before you give this person one penny of your money, please check BBB, Yelp and Ripoff Report. I am not the first one thak Patrick R. Schneemann at Western investigations took money from and disappear!

If anyone of you was burned from him too, please send me an email as i'm planning to take it to court.

Michelle S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Investigations/nationwide/Western-Investigations-Patrick-R-Schneemann-RIPOFF-BE-AWARE-AND-DO-NOT-LET-PATRICK-S-1166008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Investigations