Complaint Review: Western Private Investigator

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Natalia — Spring Valley California
Western Private Investigator
4190 Bonita rd # 204 Bonita, California United States of America

Western Private Investigator Investigations & General Intelligence I hired detective Patrick R Scheemann , for a witness statement investigation, The same day I hired him, he charge me $500.00, from my credit card, and I called him once a week for updates results, b Bonita, California

I hired detective Patrick R Scheemann , for a witness statement investigation, The same day I hired him, he charge me  $500.00, from my credit card, and I called him once a week for updates results, but he always said  "can you refresh my memory, what is about? oh! I promise , I will have something for you this week" but is been pass four months  and he never did anything for me , and I just get tired of refreshing his memory, please don't hired him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Private-Investigator/Bonita-California-91902/Western-Private-Investigator-Investigations-General-Intelligence-I-hired-detective-Patri-1041608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Private Investigator