Complaint Review: Western Publishing

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Las Vegas SBO — Las Vegas Nevada
Western Publishing
none Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Western Publishing David Bryan, David Brin, David Brian, Martin Sullivan Magazine Sketchy Advertising Opportunity Las Vegas Nevada

David Bryan contacted me through an advertisement I had been running in my community for a while.  David said he also advertises, through a magazine, to casino workers and for doctors' offices.  He came in to my office to discuss the "sales" he had going at the moment.

David did not bring any (old) completed magazines with him, rather certain pages of a magazine with pretty glossy photos.  He explained his generous offer(s) at exceptional prices and asked for payment in cash.  His appearance and presentation concerned me, and so I told him I would think about it.

David began a pressure tactic of how I was going to miss out on the next publication with my delay and refused any form of payment besides cash or a personal check.  That's when I found a Ripoff Report from 5/19/11 and could not confirm the existence of said magazine.

When I texted David to tell him 'no thank you.'  He sent back a litany of texts, mostly nonsense, but then left me alone.  The only real identifier is the use of the same phone number of 702-771-0372.  He offered no contract or paperwork that had a company name on it, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Publishing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89148/Western-Publishing-David-Bryan-David-Brin-David-Brian-Martin-Sullivan-Magazine-Sketchy-1075411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Publishing