Complaint Review: Western Union- California Check Cashing

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Nicole — Stockton California
Western Union- California Check Cashing
353 W. Charter Way, STE A Stockton, California USA

Western Union- California Check Cashing Community Choice Financial Disregarded and tossed aside. Stockton California

California check Cashing took a $160 Western Union payment to a biller. That biller is PG&E, my utility company. I was charged $1.50 for the transaction service charge.

This transaction took place on June 2, 2014. I received a receipt and a printed screen shot from the representatives computer screen as my receipts. I checked the receipt and it had the correct PG&E account number.

Then I received a letter from my PG&E office on June 11, 2014 advising 15 day notice to pay. In conversation with my biller I realized they paid the $160 to a non existent account to my biller. This information was reflected on the printed screen shot receipt.

I contacted California Check Cashing and they have not located the money as of yet and my bill is still not paid and it is June 12, 2014 end of business day. My biller has not received any monies for over ten days.  I was in a payment plan with my biller which is voided now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Union-California-Check-Cashing/Stockton-California-95206/Western-Union-California-Check-Cashing-Community-Choice-Financial-Disregarded-and-tossed-1154435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Union- California Check Cashing