Complaint Review: Western Union

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2005

• Reported By:Winnipeg Manitoba
Western Union
westernunion.com Greenwood Village, Colorado U.S.A.

Western Union They can not send my money and refuse to address the problem Winnipeg, Manitoba Colorado

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I am trying to relocate my family - myself and my 3 little girls, ages 4, 5 & 6, to the U.S. It is necessary for me to send money to the U.S., and for months I have been trying to get Western Union to address a problem they apparently have with sending money from my area to the States.

Each time I make another attempt to send money, I have to take my 3 girls out in the cold, and several times already they have become sick as a result. Normally, it has been taking at least 5 attempts at sending money before someone from the office will finally agree to meet me at Western Union agent location, where they try to send it by some other way (they say manually). And still it does not work this way many times.

This is an extreme hardship on me and the girls (I am a single mother) and I don't know what to do. I desperately want to start a new life for me & the girls, but I know of no other way to make these transactions, and Western Union does not seem to have any desire to help me. I would appreciate anything you can do.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2005 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Union/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Western-Union-They-can-not-send-my-money-and-refuse-to-address-the-problem-Winnipeg-Manit-131619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Union