Complaint Review: Western Union

• Reported By:menifee California
Western Union
westernunion.com Internet U.S.A.

Western Union Abusive customer service absolutly no help Internet

We tried to send money to the Philippines via Credit Card which we have done many times. The last time they canceled my transaction and kept my money.

I had to call WU and spent an hour getting them to return my money. No excuse was given.

Last night we need to send $ for a medical emergency and they said our credit card was no good, so we got the bank on the phone with WU and the bank said no problem with the card.

Then after 4 hours WU just refused the transaction for no reason other than due to their business practices they would not process.

We have been a gold member for years. We will never use them again. Good by WU hello new CO.

I don't know what has happend to WU, they used to be good, not any longer.

Dean
menifee, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2007 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Union/internet/Western-Union-Abusive-customer-service-absolutly-no-help-Internet-247142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Union