Complaint Review: Western Union

• Reported By: Marten — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Western Union

Western Union Western Union Money Transfers Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Western Union failing their obligations

Western Union cannot even handle a small money transfer. I tried to transfer $350 online to my daughter who was having a medical emergency overseas. I made the transaction online (MTCN 345 848 4329 ). Western Union withdrew the money with their fee from my bank account. They promised online that the money would be ready for pick up in 3 days. After 3 days there is no money available for pickup? I called WU and they ran me through several supervisors and I could not get any kind of explanation why they could not handle a simple $350 online money transfer? I have not received a refund and I feel Western Union online money transfers are a big scam. Next I am contacting the Bank of America to see if they can track down these cheating scammers and try to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Union/internet/Western-Union-Western-Union-Money-Transfers-Internet-796684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Union

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Western Union failing their obligations

AUTHOR: freewebby - (Germany)

You will never see the money back as the money has gone to scammers which operates within the system. I have had a similar issue as per WU gave my cash to a scammer and then could not trace my ticket. I am not letting this go and therefore i am looking for a group of victim like yourself to join forces in dealing with this sham. Just contact me via this link with your details.