Complaint Review: Western Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2004

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
Western Wireless
2001 NW Sammamish Rd. Issaquah, Washington U.S.A.

Western Wireless Terrible treatment, avoid at all costs! This company has serious issues! Issaquah Washington

I was treated terribly by this company. They never could resolve issues with my service not working. After about 6 months of awful problems, I cancelled. They absolutely refused to work with me on the stiff 200.00 cancellation fee. They were rude, and flat out told me the debt would "haunt" me until the end of time.

I was told that I owe them for the full 2 years, regardless of service quality or connection issues. I was finally smart and went back to a more reliable (not perfect) company (Cingular). Yes, Cingular has it's own issues... but believe me... Western Wireless is many, many times worse. At least Cingular stands behind it's products.

I really hope you don't go through what I did. Now I'm in collections. Even the collections company is brutal. Do yourself a favor.. stick with a company that knows what they are doing. Western Wireless has real issues with their dishonest staff and poor treatment towards customers.

Ex-Western Wireless Customer
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2004 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Wireless/Issaquah-Washington-98027/Western-Wireless-Terrible-treatment-avoid-at-all-costs-This-company-has-serious-issues-80353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Wireless