Complaint Review: Western Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, December 01, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2005

• Reported By:Harvey North Dakota
Western Wireless
PO Box 8300 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Western Wireless rebate ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

I purchased two phones. One in February and one in July. I called for the rebates and they said it was in the mail.

I called the second time and they said I recieved it and cashed it. When I asked about the second rebate they too said it was under review and would be sent.

As it is I never recieved the first or the second rebate. When you call them they say it is under review or it was sent and the best one is they said I cashed it.

I told them to send proof of the check or copy of the cashed check and they give you the run around to call this other number and then the circus starts all over. It was sent, you cash it, and it is under review. It just about been a whole year, I have made three phone calls and have not recieved a thing. This is a scam.

Today I stopped in the Cell One store where I purchased the phones and they say they have gotten lots of complaints. I will try again to solve this but I think they don't want to and that it is a scam.
Don in North Dakota

Don
Harvey, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2005 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Wireless/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55558-8300/Western-Wireless-rebate-ripoff-Minneapolis-Minnesota-166551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Wireless