Complaint Review: Western dental

• Reported By: Shomelove — Chico California
Western dental
Chohasset Chico, California USA

Western dental Unorganized Chico California

*Consumer Comment: I am not sure...

I went to western dental for my wisdom teeth removel i had to wait in the wait room for three hours. As it was my turn to go check on my teeth the docter did not ecen explain what was wrong with my teeth. Then they told me i had to wait for a paper to get approve therefore i can get my wisdom teeth remove I have been waiting for a month now I just called recently and they said that they would have to resend that paper and I have to wait another month which I can't my tooth is killing me slowly. All they care is for the money not for the better of the human race!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-dental/Chico-California-95928/Western-dental-Unorganized-Chico-California-1147135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western dental

I am not sure...

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

From my knowledge, there are 3 major cases of wisdom tooth -- fully expose (easy to remove), partially expose (may or may not need a surgery), and completely covered (need surgery). The one that requires a surgery will cost the most.

I read your report and I still do not see any rip off besides they required paper work. I do not understand why do you need to stay with them if it is an urgent case for you? I am not sure this issue is from your insurance or from their operation. It is odd that you need to resubmit your paper again, but operational issue in this case is NOT a rip off yet because you have your choice to go else where a long time ago. I am not saying that other choices/places are convenient for you, but you still have a choice.