Complaint Review: Westfield Cowboys (Little League Football)

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Spring Texas United States of America
Westfield Cowboys (Little League Football)
3000 Spears Rd Houston, Texas United States of America

Westfield Cowboys (Little League Football) All American Youth Football Little Leage Football Steals From the Community Houston, Texas

I am a single mom of three boys.  I have not had the money for my son to play sports, since my divorce four years ago.  I received a gift from a family member, that allowed me to put him in football, costing us $650.  He was so excited!  We were both excited, because we finally did it!  After being harassed by the team mom, I asked for some help from the President, Trenn Russell.  She never responded to my emails, phone calls or text messages.  The coach of the team called me to personally apologize for the way that I was being treated and asked me to please stay on the team.

I had already told the president, Trenn Russell, that I needed to talk to her immediately.  She responded to me two weeks later and said that she would have the treasurer take care of the paperwork and informed me that I could not get my money back because the date of no refunds was yesterday.  So, she waited until that day to respond to me so that she could keep my money ($300).  The other $350 are deposits that were to be held until December 1st.  She will not respond to my emails asking her to finalize this so that I can get my money back.  By continuously ignoring me, she has managed to keep $650 of my money.  My son wants to play sports so bad.  He is not able to play, because the Cowboys took our money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westfield-Cowboys-Little-League-Football/Houston-Texas-77067/Westfield-Cowboys-Little-League-Football-All-American-Youth-Football-Little-Leage-Footba-969195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westfield Cowboys (Little League Football)