Complaint Review: Westgate Branson Woods - Westgate Resorts

• Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009

• Reported By:de quincy, Louisiana
Westgate Branson Woods - Westgate Resorts
Branson, Missouri U.S.A.

Westgate Branson Woods - Westgate Resorts, I purchased a time-share cabin in Branson woods in June 2007. Ihave been unable obtaina deed to the property. I paid cash and was advised I would recieve the title in one year. I have called and to no avail. Branson Missouri

I purchased a time-share cabin in Branson woods resrt and paid cash in June 2007. I was told I would recieve a title to the property in one year. I have called and used all of my resouces to have some reply from Westgate and have been unsuccessful. I am retired and wish to sell the property as I have to pay a mainteance fee yearly. They are taking unfair advantage of me.

Will
de quincy,, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Branson-Woods-Westgate-Resorts/Branson-Missouri-65616/Westgate-Branson-Woods-Westgate-Resorts-I-purchased-a-time-share-cabin-in-Branson-woods-410540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Branson Woods - Westgate Resorts