Complaint Review: Westgate Lake Resort and Spa

• Updated: Sun, April 10, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Orange Park Florida United States of America
Westgate Lake Resort and Spa
10000 Turkeylake dr orlando, Florida United States of America

Westgate Lake Resort and Spa Westgate Lakes Rip me off, BEWARE of this SCAM. orlando, Florida

Westgate Lake Resort and Spa ripped me off. On my first visit to Westgate Lake resort and Spa, they put me and my family in a brand new beautiful room. I was amazed at how beautiful the room was for the price I had got it. It was literally to good to be true. The next day we went to a timeshare seminar and ended  up buying a timeshare, thinking we would get what we were told we would get with the discounts, and nice room. Everytime after that weekend we went back we noticed we were not able to stay in the newly rennovated area, we were told that area was for first time customers, basically to decieve them like they would own one, but they never wll. The rooms the have for the buyers are nothing like the models the show you in oriantation. they are nasty and has old tore down furniture, and you and literally feel the germs on your skin. But they charge you a mantance fee every year. Its not worth it save your money. Then they will harasse you every month for money and will not do anything about you complaints, and will give you bad customer service after you buy their timeshare. I would advise you not to even stay at Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa, and more importantly do not buy their timeshare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Lake-Resort-and-Spa/orlando-Florida-32819/Westgate-Lake-Resort-and-Spa-Westgate-Lakes-Rip-me-off-BEWARE-of-this-SCAM-orlando-Flo-715982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Lake Resort and Spa