Complaint Review: Westgate Resort

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Cookeville Tennessee
Westgate Resort
2801 Old Winter Garden Road Ocoee,, Florida U.S.A.

Westgate Resort Beware of Westgate Resort in Myrtle Beach they are dishonest and a ripoff and all other Westgate properties Ocoee, Florida

My husband and I attend a tour of Westgate Property in Myrtle Beach in May 2008. During the entire tour the agent looked at my breast, upsetting myself and my husband. When taken into the sales room he continue to stare at my breast, then on top of insult we were high pressured to try to buy property. The agent brought over his manager, then a young lady, we told her we wanted to go outside as it was extremely cold in the sales room to talk it over. We had finished the complete tour as required the young lady ran us down in the parking lot and informed my husband that we did not sign out and if we did not buy something our room would be more. We were taken back in to sign out in the dark with no lights on. My husband bought a 3 day package, on returning to our room we noticed that we could not go where we wanted to go as told which was Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We called and was told they would be in the next morning at 9:00AM, my husband and I had to leave as we had over a 9 hour trip and had to return to work. After returning home I made 6 to 8 phone calls with no luck and even called Myrtle Beach 3 times and left a message with the young lady we spoke with no calls were returned. In Tennessee you have 3 days to change your mind on any purchase a home or even a car. This company is a rip off and can not be trusted they do not tell the truth. The motel westgate put us in was very unclean and run down. Buyer BEware do not tour with this company.

Longworth
Cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resort/Ocoee-Florida-34761-0846/Westgate-Resort-Beware-of-Westgate-Resort-in-Myrtle-Beach-they-are-dishonest-and-a-ripoff-348141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resort