Complaint Review: Westgate Resort

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Nisha — plantation Florida United States of America
Westgate Resort
2801 Old winter Garden Road Ocoee Fl 34761 Ocoee, Florida United States of America

Westgate Resort Westgate Resort Vacation Package ripoff Ocoee, Florida

Two years ago I was scamed into a Vacation Package at Westgate Resorts,Florida after I could not afford the time share and paid $1200.00 until July 2011 when my husband and I could not afford to pay the final $390.00.
In December 2011 a collections company called and I offered to pay $400.00 over 4 months but they refused. Today I received a call from Cheryl from Pinnacle Debt Collections in Alabama saying my balance is $623.00 which had an amount of $178.03 , her charges added to the balance.
She gave me 2 options, either pay the balance in 2 payments or pay $190.00 and free myself of the contract and lose the $1200 already paid and to add to this she said that's how they get you when you sign the contract.
I have been in contact with Westgate , time and time again to resolve this issue and today I was told by Maria at the corporate headoffice that she will have someone contact me by tomorrow and she is not aware of Cheryl or what she had to say.
David Siegel President and CEO of Westgate Resorts said "The success of our company is due to the fact that we take care of our owners . I consider our owners our most important asset because I know that when we do our job correctly , they are our best sales people."
This would be my second vacation which they want to take away as well as the $1200.00 already paid and an additional $190.00 to free myself from the contract.
Mr. Siegel, how humilating this situation is , a pure contradiction of your statement.
Please Mr. Siegal , put things right and just for the ordinary citizens of this country.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resort/Ocoee-Florida-34761/Westgate-Resort-Westgate-Resort-Vacation-Package-ripoff-Ocoee-Florida-853390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resort