Complaint Review: Westgate Resort

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Westgate Resort
5601 Windhover Dr. Orlando, Florida United States of America

Westgate Resort Westgate Properties Poor Customer Service & "Neighborhood Discrimination"...who does that? Orlando, Florida

I went to Westgate with genuine intent to purchase a time share property. Not only were they totally disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional, they had the audacity to "pre-screen" me according to my neighborhood! First off, I don't live remotely close to the hood...and even if I did, I make more than enough money to purchase one of those raggedy condos! For the record, I wasn't turned down, but I did not appreciate the way I was treated. I was completely turned off by "presentation" and their "cattle-call" method of rounding up victims to purchase time shares.  It's a recipe for disaster with this company and after reading the reviews, I am so glad I trusted my instincts and took my business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resort/Orlando-Florida-/Westgate-Resort-Westgate-Properties-Poor-Customer-Service-Neighborhood-Discrimination-906072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resort