• Report: #202722

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:Lenox Iowa
Westgate Resorts, Central Florida
Central Florida , Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-558-5500
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Westgate Resorts, Central Florida Rude and insulting phone calls, non-stop calling, at least 3 times per week. Central Florida

On July 24th 2006 I answered my phone. It was Westgate Resorts offering me a travel package. I said no thanks! Then all the sudden when I was about to end the call, a guy comes on with a wierd voice like someone had grabbed his privates or something while he was talking. He then asked for my girl friend and didn't even pronounce her name right. I said I'm sorry sir she's not here right now can I take a message. He said oh why not she's alway's home and you just control her way to much. I said who is and how do you know her. He say's oh I'm just a long time friend of her's. I said who is this! By this time I'm getting very irritated. He say's oh your just an &*&* anyway and if I were her I wouldn't let you control me the way you do.

I mean this guy doesn't know my girl friend nor I and he's telling me all of this. Then he goes I'll talk to your ugly &*&* later. Then all at once it was over he had hung the phone up with no response from me. After this call I looked at the caller id. The call came from Central Florida, the number was 702-558-5500. I stared at the caller id thinking what am I going to do about this non-since. Finally I came to the conclusion that I'll just call them and find out what is going on.

So, I called and got a lady operator and I said i'm not interested in your travel package but I just recieved a call from this number and the salesman was very rude and insulting. She said I am very sorry sir can I have your number so that I can put it on the do not call list. I had to think about that one for a minute because I didn't want them calling me right back. Then I said what the heck it is blah blah blah and she said ok sir I placed you on the do not call list and I'll trace your number through our system so that I can figure out who indeed did call you and I'll get to the bottom of things.

Do you think that she really did anything about the disturbing call? I don't know what to think anymore. So then I was just sitting around the house still somewhat upset and then I got to thinking I want to find out who these people are. So I went to (a search engine) and typed in their phone number. This site among others showed up. All the sites that came up were only giving information about how much of a rip off that they are and that they are scams and all of that kind of stuff. Thats why I am writing this report. Thank you all for reading this.

Chris
Lenox, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts-Central-Florida/Florida/Westgate-Resorts-Central-Florida-Rude-and-insulting-phone-calls-non-stop-calling-at-lea-202722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts, Central Florida