Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts Orlando Florida

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2005

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
Westgate Resorts Orlando Florida
2770 Old Lake Wilson Road Kissimmee, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-218-4363
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Westgate Resorts Orlando Florida fraudulent billing ripoff Kissimmee, Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: File Complaint with Attorney General

I stayed at the Westgate Resorts in Kissimmee, Florida on July 12 thru July 17th. I payed for the stay at their resort in advance on Feb 15, 2005 which was $129.00 for the 4 day/3 night package. I went to the presentation and told the sales representative that i was not interested in purchasing a timeshare with them. He told me that i could leave and at that time i continued on with my vacation. Today, I check my bank account and Westgate resorts has deducted $300.00 from my account. I called several phone numbers trying to get this resolved and all i get is the run around. All they can tell me is that i did not qualify due to my age and income. I offered to send them a copy of my license stating that i'm at least 30 years of age and i also offered to send a tax return to show my yearly income. I was then told that that's not necessary. Okay, so why am i being charged $300.00.

Now my situation is being investigated by a manager at the company and i'm supposedly to hear back from them by Monday or Tuesday of next week. Candy, I sympathize with you in this situation. We have experienced the same ordeal from a company that's earning a bad reputation.

Lashonda
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2005 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts-Orlando-Florida/Kissimmee-Florida-34747/Westgate-Resorts-Orlando-Florida-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-Kissimmee-Orlando-Florida-154295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts Orlando Florida

File Complaint with Attorney General

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

Lashonda: Please file a consumer complaint with the attorney general in the state of florida. And do not let them give you the runaround - expressly state that this is a consumer fraud issue and not a contract dispute.