aroused

• Submitted: Wed, September 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
Westgate Resorts Orlando Florida
westgateresort.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Westgate Resorts ripoff Orlando Florida

I was given a "free vacation" by someone at work. This person happened to have a resort at westgate in orlando. I called and was given a confirmation # and thats when it started, phone calls off the hook and it did not matter what time of day. We gave in and took the vacation we were in orlando for 8 days and stayed in the resort, and had to go to the 90 minute lecture, which was more like a interigation into my finances. Mary Moser was her name and i will never forget it. The interigation became so bad ( ihad my mother with me) my mother signed up with the resort as an owner because she felt pressured. Our credit initially was not good enough , but dont worry she got us approved by putting my wife , my mom, and my self on the deed to use all of our incomes.Too make a long stories short we have been owners of this rip off resort since 2004 and every month have tried selling, or having someone take over payments, all have been unsuccessfull. Mary Moser told us that the loan was going to be 17.9% "BUT DONT WORRY YOu CAN REFINANCE WHEN YOU GET HOME". well i tried and no one finances timeshares, you must take out a home equity line of credit on your house.Since then my mom was dx with cancer and i can not afford the timeshare without her ,i have emailed eveyone at westgate they dont care just pay the bill. I hate this place if anyone knows of a way to get them back please get in touch.

Paul
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts-Orlando-Florida/Orlando-Florida/Westgate-Resorts-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-211932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts Orlando Florida