Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts Timeshares

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous from Brazil — Aruja Internet Brazil
Westgate Resorts Timeshares
4000 Westgate Blvd. Kissimmee Florida 34747 Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

Westgate Resorts Timeshares Westgate Resort I am owner of Westgate Towers since 2000 , now the rules has been changed . Maintenance fees are high , room deteriorated ,old TV, not working kitchen, dirty place . I feel very bad when noticed that Kissimmee, Florida

I own Westgate Resort Time Share since 2000 and I liked it during my first stay in 2000.

I stay at Westgate Resorts Kissimmee this Feb.2013 and it was a complete nightmare.
- Rooms deteriorated (we pay more than $800 in maintenance fee )
- Dirty room
- All rules has been changed since 2000

Plus they are offering 3 nights 4 days of stay in better rooms for $99 , we owners pay around $800/year as maintenance fee are paying for that + we paid mortgage during 10 years and now I see that there are many complains about Westgate .

Now I only want to sell or get some money back . This is not a fair business.

Regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts-Timeshares/Kissimmee-Florida-34747/Westgate-Resorts-Timeshares-Westgate-Resort-I-am-owner-of-Westgate-Towers-since-2000-now-1017576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts Timeshares