Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts Vacation Traveler Sales Department

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:belleville Arkansas
Westgate Resorts Vacation Traveler Sales Department
2801 Professional Parkway Ocoee, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 407-355-1313
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Westgate Resorts Vacation Traveler Sales Department Sales Manager: wayne Thomas credit card receits not correct. sales manager called security when asked to fix.. was refused refund and cancellation of contract Ocoee Manager: Branson Florida

our 90 minute tour scheduled for 9:00 am Oct. 1, 2007 quickly turned into an all day , relentless attack by several sales managers. after each sales person was told no another would be sent in with yet more offers that were forced upon us. I was even followed and barely escaped to my room to retrieve my husbands medications.

At about 4:00 pm i informed them that i was not interested and that i wanted my two show tickets that i had paid an extra $40.00 to upgrade from the original 3 day, 2 night package.

I was then assaulted for another 45 minutes and agreed to purchase a 4 day, 3 night vacation and was rushed through mounds of paperwork. when i asked questions about the terms in the purchase agreement i was immediately bombarded with the sales person's mumbo jumbo. T

he show which i had tickets and reservations too was to start at 4:40 pm so i was forced to rush through initialing this and signing that just so i would not be subject to a no show fee from the show. I was handed a stack of papers and a dvd package along with my credit card receits.

My husband and i arrived to the show at 5:16 pm just in time to eat the meal...After the show we returned to the hotel room where i then sat down and tried to sort through all the papers i had received from the sales person only to discover that my credit card receits did not match the contracts and some were missing... i immediately dialed the #1234 that was listed in the hotel directory as the number to call for gauranteed immediate results to any questions or problems and was surprised to find out that the number was just a hotel operator who had no information at all that could help me.

i instructed the operator to leave voice mail and email messages with the appropriate departments to contact me immediately upon their arrival in the next morning. I was not contacted by anyone and was told to go to the sales building at 8:00 am to talk with them. When i entered the building i was approached by a sales manager who was unwilling to even listen to what issues i needed fixed and proceeded to call security to have me removed if i didn't leave before the scheduled tours arrived. I finally got the salesmanager's name and ID number and was told to contact the main offices about the matter. The westgate hotel staff was very helpful with our check out and notified the operations manager of the way we were treated.

I was told that the hotel would contact me by phone and email with a resolution. I have yet to be contacted in any way by the hotel and as a result was forced to shut down my credit card and checking accounts...

The hotel itself and its majority of employees were actually very nice but unfortunately the tramatizing experience i am going through will keep me from ever returning to any of the Westgate resorts in the future!!!!

Donna
belleville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts-Vacation-Traveler-Sales-Department/Ocoee-Florida-34761/Westgate-Resorts-Vacation-Traveler-Sales-Department-Sales-Manager-wayne-Thomas-credit-277590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts Vacation Traveler Sales Department

flash