Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — Centralia Illinois United States of America
Westgate Resorts
2801 Old Winter Garden Road Ocoee, Florida United States of America

Westgate Resorts Company did not cancel our membership at our request per their aggrement. One week after we left. Ocoee, Florida

My family and I went on a vacation to Branson, Missouri and stayed in a hotel provided by Westgate Resorts.  we knew we had to take a tour and that was fine.  We did the tour and wanted to just leave.  By the time it was all said and done, we had signed the papers for the cheapest one they said they had.  This was all done with the understanding per every rep we dealt with, if we changed our minds in the first 30 days, they would say ok...tear up the paper and we were done

When we got home, we decided this was not for us and immediately called the phone numbers provided to us from the reps in Branson.  When we called back 7 days later after taking the tour, suddenly nobody we dealt with were there anymore.

We then tried to deal with whoever they sent my phone call to. In the meantime, we made the first payment, so as to not be in a situation where they could say we were not cooperating.  That was the beginning of one of the biggest lies I have ever seen.

It is now about nine months later and I am still being told they would not help, nor listen to anything we have to say.

I tried to get them to send me the paper to fill out on day number seven and they never sent anything. They are now sending me notices that I am in mortgage default and im in Pre-Charge Off status.  I have called repeatedly telling that I am not an owner of any of their crap, and they are a big scam.

I have told them I am going to fight them with an attorney if they keep harrasing me, and I also told them that they refused to follow through with what they told me when I was there.  They are all Liars and it is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts/Ocoee-Florida-34761/Westgate-Resorts-Company-did-not-cancel-our-membership-at-our-request-per-their-aggrement-905644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts