Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anotherone — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Westgate Resorts

Westgate Resorts One more complaint, Internet

I was told that I could use my vacation week whenever I wanted based on availability. What I didn't know was that I would have a one month window each year to use it at most resorts or have to pay an extra $200 in order to use my week during High season which seems to be just about year round. I just feel as though I was duped and I cannot wait to get these people out of my life. What ever you do, DO NOT sign a contract with these people. They do not care about you once they get your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts/internet/Westgate-Resorts-One-more-complaint-Internet-944178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts