Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Catrina G — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Westgate Resorts
12007 Cypress Run Road Internet United States of America

Westgate Resorts Westgate Bluetree Resort Worst vacation owner/birthday ever!! Interne

Have owned at WG Since 2004. At that time I purchased what I was told was the 2bdrooom deluxe. Arrived to Check in and given an Executive Room.. I informed that information was incorrect. No accommodations were made to rectify this I spent about 3 hours while the person at the desk, Christina then Thomas called "the exceptional owner relations" to verify what they had in the computer. They kept stating I owned the smaller unit and I told them I had my original paperwork from 2004 that said I owned a deluxe unit. They said they were at 100% compactly I informed them the smaller unit was not gonna work.. Stood there half the day on my birthday after I had previously spoke with them during scheduling that I needed the largest rooms which according to my paperwork is what I was suppose to have bought. The front desk on site had owner relations fax over pieces of my contract which had things on it that the weren't correct. The smaller units had no washer and dryer, queen size beds and I used 3 weeks at one time in to get 3 rooms I also asked for all rooms to be right next to each other.. My guest are down stairs and I'm up on second floor.. In the meantime I have driven by the deluxe size unit which I own and that building is not visually full to compasity. I overhear Thomas at the front desk tell a guest the deluxe rooms are an extra 50$ per night per unit. I explained that I have paperwork at home and had I know I would need to prove what I owned I would had been sure to bring it.. I am now forced to be squeezed in the smaller executive room and I can not wait to go home!! I came to celebrate my birthday but after all this with my room. I'm ready to go home. Westgate does not care about their owners. In fact on previous visits to other Orlando resorts I have been pressured to sell/ update my unit at WG Bluetree but I had not. I definitely understand why now!! Can't even enjoy a jacuzzi bath after all this cause the executive units we were stuffed in also does not have a jacuzzi. I may as well should have stayed home I would have had a better time. Do not buy from WG they are not selling you what they claim they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts/internet/Westgate-Resorts-Westgate-Bluetree-Resort-Worst-vacation-ownerbirthday-ever-Interne-753643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts