Complaint Review: Westgate Smoky Mountain Resorts Hid Under CFI

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By:Cosby Tennessee
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resorts Hid Under CFI
915 Garden Road, Gatlinburg, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 865-4304800
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Westgate Smoky Mountain Resorts Hid Under CFI Westgate has made it hard for me to sleep at night due to their treatment of "guests" Gatlinburg Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Run away from Westgate Resort

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Will try to help all I can!

*Consumer Comment: please speek out

I am an employee at Westgate, my job has to do with answering "guests" phone calls. I am mortified when I hear what these poor people go through. If you put down a deposit, kiss that money good-bye. The "NOW" team which is supposed to help people back out of their contracts is NEVER Available! I have personally tried to transfer calls to the department only to get Voice Mail that is NEVER Answered.

I am looking for a new job, but if Westgate Blacklists me from jobs in the Hospitality Industry, which they do, I will never be able to find another job. Do Not feel too bad, the employees are treated equally as bad as the"guests". If WEstgate were to find out that I released this info. I would be sooooooo fired. Want to know the best piece of info? We recently had a "guest" pass away fo full blown AIDS. this guest had been in the waterpark, eaten at the Restaurant on-site,etc. None of the other guests or even the housekeeping staff that had to clean that room were informed. We that know the information were told to keep our da** mouths thehe** shut or we would be fired on the spot for violating company confidentiality.

We are promised excellent benefits, guaranteed 40 hours, maybe a few qualify because during the slow season, everyone is cut down to 3 days per week, at which point you are part-time and lose your benefits.
If you you look at the amenities, there are no horse back riding facilities, or no Golf Course. Westgate is a rip-off for "guests" and employees alike.

Anonymous employee
Cosby, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Smoky-Mountain-Resorts-Hid-Under-CFI/Gatlinburg-Tennessee-37738/Westgate-Smoky-Mountain-Resorts-Hid-Under-CFI-Westgate-has-made-it-hard-for-me-to-sleep-at-367125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Smoky Mountain Resorts Hid Under CFI

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Run away from Westgate Resort

AUTHOR: jason5990 - (United States of America)

wow My husband and I too had been scammed and felt stuck. We kept paying faithful until my husband job got rocky. Now we both had stop all payments.

Please join a group on facebook. I want to form a group and protest in front of Washington DC. Once we have over more than a thousand people.

search: Westgate Resort is a SHAM...wow

Jessica Y

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Will try to help all I can!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Any that need my help, I will give all the info I have! EMAIL YOUR QUESTIONS TO:

I worked for them for a long time before finding out a lot of things I never knew. Lies and laws being broken!

I'll answer ANY AND ALL questions I can!!!

please speek out

AUTHOR: Nix - (U.S.A.)

Bless your heart. I know you are afraid to speek publicly but if you don't then people like me get ripped off. Right now Westgate has filed a lawsuit against my husband for publicly expressing that we were ripped off by Westgate. We don't have money to hire an attorny to fight them in court so he will have to represent himself. They are asking for damages in excess of $15,000 and to have my husband arrested if he goes back out to the sidewalk with his t-shirt or sign that says Westgate ripped me off. Other employees have told him privately that lies are told to get people to buy. We need help. I know you are concerned but we must do what is right and let God handle the rest. You or anyone that can help can e-mail me