Complaint Review: Westgate resorts

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anotherone — toledo Ohio United States of America
Westgate resorts

Westgate resorts Ripped off too, Internet

I too feel that I was ripped off by Westgate resorts. I was told that I could use a week that I bought anytime based on availabilty. What I didn't know was that most days were considered High season and I was going to have to pay an extra $200 in order to make a reservation outside of any of the one-month windows I was afforded. I was lied to and I just feel duped.

I did ask these questions before signing the contract. I just wish that I had asked for a list of the exact times available to me and  believed that "anytime" line because actually THEY decide when you can travel-not you. As fas as skiing in Park City? Forget about it. They are going to charge you way more than your original contract costs. Whatever you do, DO NOT sign a contract with Westgate Resorts.  I cannot wait to get the stench of Westgate Resorts out of my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-resorts/internet/Westgate-resorts-Ripped-off-too-Internet-944191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate resorts