Complaint Review: Westgate

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jose — FT Benning Georgia
Westgate
Internet USA

Westgate Resorts Stupid enough to buy a Westgate vacation package Orlando Florida

I was stupid enough to buy a Westgate vacation package for around $1300 back in September 2011. I was even more stupid not to ask questions like, if you can’t accommodate me can you refund the money? The great Westgate I called yesterday is booked for the entire 4th of July week. Then I asked if I can go somewhere else like NC, SC or coastal area and take a guess yes, “everything is freaking booked” I asked for a refund and is not possible like if it’s my damn fault that they can’t deliver. With those $1300 I could go to any other better place like a freaking cruise in the Caribbean or to FL to the hotel of my choice, etc... You must book your vacation way ahead of time like freaking 10 months before or so to be sure. Oh by the way I was deployed to a combat zone 10 months ago and the only thing they offered me was an extension of the contract that I HAVE to pay $200 to get it extended that’s freaking retarded. So let me recap: No money back if they can’t deliver, Book 10 months or before, you can’t spend the benefits with another company affiliated to them, too expensive, no last minute on key days, THIS THING EXPIRE, Want to get it extended if THEY don’t have vacancies? Well, pay about $200 more and they will hook you up. This is the worst deal that I have ever made. But lesson learn for me; next time a $^(%*& f$#%er sales agent from Westgate try to sell me a vacation package or time share they better be ready for my reaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate/internet/Westgate-Resorts-Stupid-enough-to-buy-a-Westgate-vacation-package-Orlando-Florida-1062430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate