Complaint Review: Westgateresorts Myrtle Beach South Carolina

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:lakeside park Kentucky
Westgateresorts Myrtle Beach South Carolina
415 South Ocean Blvd Myrtle Beach, South Carolina U.S.A.

Westgateresorts Myrtle Beach Scwestgateresorts Myrtle Beach South Carolina westgate Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Can tou read this?

*Consumer Suggestion: WHAT!!!

hi me and my wife saw a deal on the website four four day and three night 179.00 dollor told me we have too got thought a 90min sale pitch four a time share. the show us the resorts like nice the took us too the sale office too tell us what the had first one was two bedroom four 30.000 dollor 1100 month rent said noway. then got a other lady too come over she too to sell us a other one still one not bye this one this went on four two hour.she come back with a one bedroom four 16.000 said still to hight down it down to 8.000 1.00 down 160.00 month told payment was to high. she come with a deal of 100.00 downpayment four month payment of 196.00 four four month and drop the rent too 120.00 month.sound good just as we were to sigh the paper work start have a bad feeling i was make a mistake told sorry can do this the got piss the kept on and how great this deal was i be a fool not too do this.well he broke me down i ask him if we sign if we could cancel he told me no once you sign you can t get out of the deal i sign anyway.after we got on start do reseach and found all the bad report me me sickcould not belive i way so stuip of what i did.call closing office after we go home told me we stuck was anthing i do do too get out of it but told he see what he could do call me hour later telling had great new i could give that one up and me have a cheat one in tenn told did not what that told him call the bbb and a lawer in south sc that told i did have five day to cancel this piss him off.he went on to tell the did not know what the were talking obout and i better that this deal. i told what he could od with that dael he went too ask me if i knew who oj was told yes what that too do with this he said you this oj had great layer you not seen anything yet told me the would eat me up told him you what you got too do said bye the way i call a other westgate and gave ma list of ever state how long you have to cancelwow that set himoff he said the is five day to cancel you right i sad so you lieyou told me there was no five day you said there was no five day at that point he did not want to talk to me anymore so sent in my certfied letter that got it this tues so make my five day now the will not return my phone call so guess playing the wait game now let you all know as soon as i find something out thanks

James
lakeside park, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgateresorts-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Westgateresorts-Myrtle-Beach-Scwestgateresorts-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-westgate-Myrt-361095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgateresorts Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Can tou read this?

AUTHOR: Clifford - (U.S.A.)

I've seen some terrible grammar on this web site, but this is absolutely the worst I've ever seen. I have no idea what your complaint is because I have no desire to wade through this morass of bad grammar, terrible spelling, no punctuation, no capital letters and no paragraphs.

Please go back to school or have someone with a 3rd grade education write it for you.

Pathetic.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

WHAT!!!

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Just how stupid are you? Your grammar is awfull and spelling even worse. It is hard to follow what you are actually whinning about. Have you even heard of using a period now and then? I think if you got ripped off, it is probably your own fault.