- Report: #475419
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Westinghouse Digital Electronics - WDE.com
Westinghouse Digital Electronics - WDE.com12150 Mora Drive Santa Fe Springs, California U.S.A.
Westinghouse Digital Electronics - WDE.com, WESTINGHOUSE has the Worst Customer Service EVER, They WON'T HELP or Fix or Care. Santa Fe Springs, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Out of the box it did not work.
- Westinghouse said to call back in 2 days for an RMA Number.
- I called back they said call Back in 2 MORE days.
- 6 months: 96 Phone Calls at an average of 1 Hour Each. ($???)
Replaced the Ladies TV Out of My Pocket ($550)
- Jan 2009 they FINALLY replace the first TV
- No Compensation to me.
- Feb 2009 Westinghouse sends me a TV mount for a TV I don't own. (Their Idea of Compensation for 6 months of Lost Time, Brutal Service, Stress, ETC....
- Westing house then sends me an Electronic Picture Frame for my Troubles; IT DOESN'T WORK.
- 22 Phone Calls Later with MANY PROMISES they Send Another Frame; It DOES NOT WORK Either.
- Many Promises but NO DELIVERY.
- Westinghouse TALKS the TALK, But Doesn't WALK the WALK.
Do Not BUY WESTINGHOUSE. They will NOT honour the Warranty without Rediculous amount of calls.
PS: The Service department is on HOLD All Day and they DO NOT Return Phone Calls.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westinghouse-Digital-Electronics-WDEcom/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Westinghouse-Digital-Electronics-WDEcom-WESTINGHOUSE-has-the-Worst-Customer-Service-EV-475419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.