Complaint Review: Westinghouse Financial

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: babecakes — Springfield Missouri
Westinghouse Financial
150 W Flagler st miami, Florida USA

Westinghouse Financial berstien and walker also lancaster financial Same people diffrent company name miami Florida

I was approved for a loan for 5000.00 i was instructed to sent the first 6 payments which would defer my payments unitll march of next year. I did i searched the domain names and found out that the domain for the company was only created a month and a half ago. I checked the western union and found out that the money had not been picked up I was of relief I cancled the transaction and got my money back.

It is the same compnay just changing names as Berstein and Walker and Lancaster Financial. I found no reports on this company at all good or bad so I want everone to know that they are a scam.

The documents looked real but the thing was is the address is out of Flordia and I had to Western Union the money to New York that is what got me searching everywhere I could to find informaiton if you thinkthat it is a scam look up the domain name on domain search they let you know how long the compnay has been active.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westinghouse-Financial/miami-Florida-33130/Westinghouse-Financial-berstien-and-walker-also-lancaster-financial-Same-people-diffrent-1085574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westinghouse Financial