Complaint Review: Westinghouse

• Reported By: c_sackett — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Westinghouse

Westinghouse Bad Business and Products Orange, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Do Not Purchase Products From Westinghouse

We bought a 46" Westinghouse LCD TV on Black Friday 2011 from Target. Back in October 2012 the TV stand cracked and the TV fell of the floor causing a crack in the frame of the TV. i called target and they would not give us a replacement because it was past 90 days, they said we need to contact the manufacturer .I sent in pictures to Westinghouse  and they sent me an RMA and a FEDEX label to send the TV back to them for a replacement. It has been 3 months since i sent in the TV and i have not heard anything. I have made 3 phone calls and every time they say someone will call me back in 24 hours. I have not received any calls. When i asked to speak with a manager, i was told there is no one available. (I'm positive that is a lie) I will NEVER EVER buy or do any business with Westinghouse. I guess the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westinghouse/internet/Westinghouse-Bad-Business-and-Products-Orange-Internet-997396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westinghouse

Do Not Purchase Products From Westinghouse

AUTHOR: Don''t Do Business With Westinghouse - (United States of America)

Yes, I am experiencing the same issues that I've read over and over again.  I have left seven messages with the over flow "call center" and completed two on-line forms since January 8 and it's now January 23rd.  The on-line form indicates that a customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days.  That did not happen, nor have I received any contact from customer service at Westinghouse.  I copied the email addresses that another consumer suggested and sent all an email message about my dilema.  Now I'm just waiting to see if any one responds to me.  Yes, when you ask to speak with a supervisor there is no person available to speak with.  The TV we purchased is a Westinghouse 32" LD-3280.  It has been just over a year since we purchased the product and the VGA/HDMI mode is not working properly.  The TV doesn't switch to HDMI or switches back to a VGA mode after a short period of time.  My biggest concern now is if we get a replacement TV, that the same issue will happen again.  I'd rather receive a refund.  Of course since I've never heard from anybody I don't know what their position will be.  I know that I will never purchase a product from Westinghouse again!