• Report: #194159

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:Kansas City Kansas
Westlake Financial - Kansas Avenue Auto Sales
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Financial - Kansas Avenue Auto Sales working together to ripoff consumers Los Angeles California

Check this out I bought a car back on Jan. 30th , the transmission went out in Feb. so I called to see who would fix it westlake inform me that its between me and the dealer, all they wanted was their payment . So I called the dealership after numourus times they finnally said they would fix it , and I pay them back 1,000 , so that being the best they would do I agreed.Me and my wife took the car to the dealer, two days later the owner or so called owner said he was not going to fix it (company in wifes maiden name). He said Westlake Financial told him I did'nt make my first payment on time (who would), so I called westlake they told me to make a payment and everything would be fine. I called to make payment next day by credit card.

by then westlake found out the car was back at the dealership, and at that point westlake decided to back out of the contract their exact words (the account never existed).So I went to the dealer to get my down payment of 2,800.00, and the brand new wheels & tires (1,700.00) that were on the car , and the so called owner Vince Sanders said I could'nt have anything.By now Im hotter than a August pinic, so I called westlake and they said (we refer you back to the dealer),theirs a lot more but none of us have that much time. So my account went from open to non existing to closed to closed and paid in full as of 5-19-06 so wheres my car or money TBC.

Jerome
Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Kansas-Avenue-Auto-Sales/Los-Angeles-California/Westlake-Financial-Kansas-Avenue-Auto-Sales-working-together-to-ripoff-consumers-Los-Ang-194159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial - Kansas Avenue Auto Sales