Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services California

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: flyinglion — Los Angeles California United States of America
Westlake Financial Services California
4751 Wilshire Blvd Suite 100 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Services California Harrassment calls after cease and desist letter Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have been dealing with it too

I have my vehicle financed through Westlake Financial.  Collections start to on the next day after your payment is due.  I am not 10 days late as of now and receiving calls 3 times a day from a private number.  I have sent 2 certified cease and desist letters which they have on file.  I have confirmed this several times. At one point, the person who left a message stated that she saw that I had a cease and desist letter on file and to disregard the call.

I received a call from a person named "Gabriel" who was rude and lied that he was from a vehicle recovery place and that he was going to repo the vehicle.  Another person who refused to state who he is, Heavy Hispanic Accent, called and stated that my he cancelled my registration at DMV.  Another lie.

My cease and desist letter has been on file with this company for almost a year, and they still call 3 times a day and call my references as well.  How do I stop these people.  Why don't they abide by the cease and desist letter.  Can they be sued.  I would like information if possible to start a lawsuit.  Also, they will not work with you if you need to restructure your loan or if you are going to be late due to being laid off from your job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services-California/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Financial-Services-California-Harrassment-calls-after-cease-and-desist-letter-Lo-563938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services California

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have been dealing with it too

AUTHOR: garyrush - (USA)

I have been dealing with them also. This is what has happen to me. Well after reading all the post on here. I went to the BBB and they sent a email to the company and they emailed me back. Well then I sent another email to the BBB and then the calls has stoped all together.