Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services, Hankey Investments

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Westlake Financial Services, Hankey Investments
4751 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 100 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Financial Services, Hankey Investments Deceptive, threatening, UNAMERICAN Los Angeles California

They supposedly have deferment/extention options and was told (spoke to ROCKY in collections) that I could defer my payment as I had a short-term financial crisis due to medications not currently covered by insurance.

As per their protocol, I made a 1 percent payment on a Friday at a check-free location, called back (spoke to TENNER) with a reciept number and explained that I was faxing the letter per their protocol asking for the extention and was subsequently told to follow-up with a phone call on Monday to make sure everything was processed correctly.

Made that follow-up phone call and was told that they never told me I could defer...that I didn't follow proper procedure, and when I asked to have someone listen to the recorded phone conversation(s) I had with ROCKY and TENNER from collections they indicated that phone calls MAY BE recorded, laughing about it.

I've since made the remaining portion of that payment, but wanted to advise others that this is happening.

jody
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services-Hankey-Investments/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Financial-Services-Hankey-Investments-Deceptive-threatening-UNAMERICAN-Los-Ang-474098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services, Hankey Investments