Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Westlake Financial Services
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 100 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Financial Services Rude, harrassing, STUPID AS CAN BE, moronic - need I say more? Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

My son obtained a loan from these idiots through a small local car dealer. The car was a POS and he has tried to do a 'voluntary repossession'. Speaking to them by phone is impossible as everyone has already mentioned. Either you cannot understand them, they try to bully and/or lie to you, or they are just plain stupid! I sent them a letter to come get the POS car and they've called saying Rapid Recovery will be coming to pick it up verifying a home and business address and if it's not there they will consider it "hidden". Idiots, it's not driveable so come and get it! Now they have taken to calling my cell phone and/or my husband's cell phone every other day to not make a pattern, stating we were listed as references and it's in our best interest yada yada yada!

Today the stupid beotch calls and without identifying herself, asks for my son. I told her she had the wrong number and she reads it off in blocks instead of single numbers like a normal person would. I told her I was not he and she rudely replies, "I didn't say you were!" I told her FU and hung up on her. I told an idiot man the other day I was no party to the loan, I was not a co-signer and therefore you have no right nor business calling my number and do not call it again......they did.

This company needs to be restrained and euthanized!

Rippenmad
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Financial-Services-Rude-harrassing-STUPID-AS-CAN-BE-moronic-need-I-say-more-449308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: Rippenmad - (U.S.A.)

And in addition, they say you can make payments online however, you have to make 2 initial payments to GET an online account without telling you you already have the web id which will never ever work and there is no way to contact them and set this up. The only way you are not charged a payment fee is to send by mail.