Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Submitted: Sat, June 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:Quincy Florida
Westlake Financial Services
westlakefinancial.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Financial Services Harrassing phone calls on the due date of loan Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Westlake house of horrors

*Consumer Comment: Simular Situation!

This company is bizarre and I have never seen anything like this before. It all started a couple of months ago when they had not received my payment on the due date. An agent, who call himself Ramirez, called the house and told me he was going to reposses my truck. After I explained to him about my job loss he was very adamant that they were going to reposses the truck even though they were calling on the day it was due. I ended up hanging the phone up on him and he continued to call. My girlfriend finally answered the phone and he told her to take her a** back to Africa!!

We called back to repoet this to a supervisor but the person that she talked to wasn't trying to resolve this matter she only wanted to talk about the payment that was due. She assured us that they would pull the phone conversations and get back with us to no avail. Every month thereafter they continue to call the house and cell phones and everybody that I have listed as a reference and harrass them. They called the house on May 22 and my girlfriend answered the phone. She advised them that I wasn't at home and asked if they wanted to leave a message. The so called agent asked her why she was being bitchy and then went on to tell her that she is home in the middle of the day and she is nothing!!

We have called the Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation to report them and they made it seem as if it is alright what Westlake is doing. If anybody out there has any suggestions on how to handle this company please let me know ASAP! This has got to stop.

George
Quincy, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California/Westlake-Financial-Services-Harrassing-phone-calls-on-the-due-date-of-loan-Los-Angeles-Cal-461368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

Westlake house of horrors

AUTHOR: Hater Of Westlake - (U.S.A.)

Contact the California Department of Financial Institutions
They have a site just search the name in google. The more complaints the better.
I just went through hell with them this morning on the phone. They are raciest idiots a deserve nothing but jail time for what they do. I will make it my life's mission to put them out of business.
Also there is another complaint on this site where an attorney posted. Please reply to him and he will contact you.
Good luck and keep posting everything that happens each time they call.

Simular Situation!

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

I have had a similar run-in with Ramiez and his supervisor at Westlake Financial Services. I can't believe that they allow him and the others at that company to treat there customers like that. I asked them to pull the call and they never did, but I did get it recorded. They even had someone from a blocked number call me and act like a repo guy! This guy cursed at me and called my mother and cursed at here. I can't believe this! If I could get out of this loan I would! This has been the worst 2 years!