Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: prunkindrublic — Hendersonville North Carolina
Westlake Financial Services
Los Angeles, California USA

Westlake Financial Services Wrong and Illegal in every way Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the negative experience

From the constant calling if your one day late on your payment to posting wrong information on your credit report. Last week I traded cars and got rid of teh horrible loan and intrest rate.I called and got the pay off amoutn which was was higher than the car was worth.I qualified for a way better intrest on a loan and i was never offered a refinace amount which i thought was law if you qualified they had to. The carlot that i traded the car at overnigthed teh payoff to them they have yet to have it off my credit and insted are reporting that i am late now and one listed as being in reposession. My credit score has droped so low now i couldn't get a bag of chips on credit now due to them posting on my credit report.I tried to call them and i get that their office is closed.go figure they want your money and to destroy you beacon score but nobody to talk to to fix it. They have cost me alot in just a week or so monday i am calling the fedral consumer agaency and teh Banking Commision on them. I will have them investigatedboth fedral and state levels. North Carolina does not smile lightly on loan companys like this they will revoke there state licence if the state deams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California/Westlake-Financial-Services-Wrong-and-Illegal-in-every-way-Los-Angeles-California-1136563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

We apologize for the negative experience

AUTHOR: Westlake Financial Services - ()

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.