Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:redlands California
Westlake Financial Services
4751 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 100 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Westlake Financial Services told me to send full payment and they would lower my monthly payments and did not keep their word Los Angeles California

I lost my job over a year ago and I informed them about it and asked if they could lower my monthly payments until I got another job and they told me that they could not do that. Since then I've been having difficulties making payments and currently a month behind.

They constantly harrass my references, asking them where my car is at because they are going to reposses it. It is very annoying, not to mention embarassing. I wasn't aware that they could give out that information.

Last month, I asked again about them lowering my payments so they told me that if I send the full payment and fax them a letter stating why I needed my payments lowered, they could lower my monthly payments to about half the amount. I did what they asked and after they recieved the money and letter, they said they were not going to lower my payments because I should have informed them that I needed my payments lowered when I lost my job. I told them that I did inform them two weeks after I lost my job but they said they couldn't lower my payments. So because someone lied to me back then, they are refusing to help me out, continue to threaten and harrass me, and also, one of their employees was very rude to my father and called him a liar.

Anonymous
redlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California/Westlake-Financial-Services-told-me-to-send-full-payment-and-they-would-lower-my-monthly-p-449420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services