Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Metro57 — Surprise Arizona Virgin Islands (US)
Westlake Financial Services

Westlake Financial Services Westlake Financial llc FRAUD,SCANDAL,LAWSUIT,RIPOFF,CONMAN,STOLD,GRAND THEFT Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Westlake unwilling to work with consumer

*General Comment: answer to #3

*Consumer Comment: Same Situation, Or am I?

*Consumer Comment: Include me in lawsuit they are crooked!!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Please Contact Me

WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE A COMPANY THAT DEALS IN FRAUD. I HAVE A PENDING LAWSUIT OF $750,000 AGAINST THEM,THEY CALLED TO SETTLE AND OFFERED A TINY FRACTION.THEY PUT MY FAMILY AT RISK IN AN UNSAFE AUTOMOBILE WHILE VIOLATING STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.THEY ALSO FAILED TO DISCLOSE THEY INSTALLED A TRACKING DEVICE ON MY FINANCED AUTOMOBILE WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS.I ALREADY SUED THE DEALERSHIP AND WON BUT IM WORRIED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A SLAM DUNK CASE THAT WESTLAKE HAS THE MONEY AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO HURT MY FAMILY FURTHER BY MAKING THIS A LONG DRAWN OUT PROCESS,I HAVE NO COUNSEL AND WOULD LIKE SOME TO HELP ME SEE THIS THRU FOR HONORABLE REASONS.THIS COMPANY IS DESIGNED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE POOR WHO ARE FINANCIALLY HELPLESS TO FIGHT THEM IN COURT AND THEY ARE VERY USE TO GETTING AWAY WITH IT.PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/internet/Westlake-Financial-Services-Westlake-Financial-llc-FRAUDSCANDALLAWSUITRIPOFFCONMANSTO-806757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

Westlake unwilling to work with consumer

AUTHOR: albs - (United States of America)

I too have gotten a car through West Lake, I have had the car now for 1year and 10 months. We got the car at a little under $8,000. Just 10 months after we got the car we had put $3,400 dollars in repairs. And another 10 months since the first repair we find that the engine is blown and cost $5,200 to repair, which from the first repair took what little savings we had. Between all, the payments and repairs this car has cost us close to $20,000. The car is only worth about $3,000 as it sits right now.

I had to go buy another car to replace this car just so we had transpertation which was a lot cheaper for us to do for how much it cost to fix this car. And fear that it breaks again for each time we go for repairs it cost more than $3,000 each time.

I have not had any problems with west lake since i bought the car, but now that i am having this problem and can't afford to fix the engine or continue paying for a car that i can do nothing with they will not work with me. The only thing that might work in our favor is there is a class action lawsuit agains't the dealership we got the car from. Now west lake told me that I had two choices, if i send the car back they garnish my wages for 20% or go and get a new car and use this as a trade in. First off most car dealerships will not deal with west lake due to there reputation and the car isn't worth them taken any legal action, can you guys tell me what has come from your problem if it has been resolved.

#2 General Comment

answer to #3

AUTHOR: arosen89 - (United States of America)

If I were you I would not worry about them ruining your life. I have delt with this crooked company for three years now. Their first step is to contact all those reference you gave them. Just let your references know notto answer. You also do not answer. The calls will stop. Also they may say they are goin to take another direction(legal action) and they may  or may not. With my experience they will only if it is worth it to them. Your car has to be worth enough money for them to spend money on a replevin order, and lawyer fees to take you to court to give them their money. More than likely they will continue to post negativly to your credit and wait for you to pay them. I would not worry about it. Just take care of the debt as soon as you are able.

Same Situation, Or am I?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I also purchased a vehicle through westlake and not even 7 to 8 months the engine went. I had a mechanic work on it and got robbed, thanks to back yard mechanics and lack of funds. Anyway, I'm currently in the process of getting back on my feet after the loss of my vehicle and job and don't have a vehicle for westlake to repo, even after I contacted them to pick it up before I tried to have it repaired. I'm sure do to the situation westlake will try to screw me pretty good. I'm just curious to know if there is anything I can do, just take what's coming. I do plan on settling out my debt come next income tax, but if these people are going to try to ruin me then so much for there funds being paid.

If there is anyone that can point me in the right direction or possibly shine some light on this dark situation please contact me asap via email: (((ROR redacted)))

As far as the situation with them calling all day, every day and calling everyone I know, well its just a daily thing now! And today they decided to call and politely say " there going to take another direction with the situation". Anyone that can help me please do... Have 2 kids and really can't afford these jerks to ruin my life twice!

Include me in lawsuit they are crooked!!!!

AUTHOR: arosen89 - (United States of America)

My car's engine went out less than a year of financing it. In the mean time my husband and I seperated. He quit making payments so I had it towed for diagnostic reasons to fix it and make payments on it. I told them where the vehicle was and the name of the tow company along with the number to get a hold of them to pick it up (voluntary repo) since it was not something i could affor to fix. Full engin relacement. they chose not to because it was not worth it to them. Now the car has been impounded and to keep from a rediculous payment to tow company and finance company I settled for 2,000. Now they are saying I hid the car from them and I am being charged with fraud!!!!!!! 2,000 down the drain plus lawyer fees please help !!!! I will join law suit!! ASAP. CALL ME (((ROR redacted)))

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Please Contact Me

AUTHOR: Andromeda5174 - (United States of America)

First, let my share my sympathy for the things you are going through with Westlake Financial.  I am also dealing with things you wouldn't believe with them right now, which I posted the other day.  However, I have contacted a lawyer and since your situation sounds quite a lot like mine, maybe we could combine our cases, or even go further with this.  Please contact me at judi7678@yahoo.com . I hope to talk to you soon so that maybe we can put a stop to this madness.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC