Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: rhynae — taft California United States of America
Westlake Financial Services
los Angelos, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Services they did not remove from my credit they show collecttions amount 12,216 abd my account was paid off in full los Angelos, California

*Consumer Suggestion: FCRA

I had a truck financed through Westlake Financial Services, and it became impossiable for me to make the loan payments that were very high, At the time they refused to work with me at all so my boss, owner of Dealership put my truck on her lot and sold it right away, Westlake was ok with this, She did this to keep me from having this as a repocession on my credit

She sent them the total amount due on truck 12,216.00 paid off my loan, and Westlake continues to say that I owe them this amount and it is still listed on my credit  report.

I paid this off in 2007 it is 2010 and still there. they refuse to speak with me about this and claim that I owe this when proof was given them on payoff and a local man has bought the truck from my boss, how can this be if it was repocessed from me? They are ruining my credit more then it alredy is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/los-Angelos-California-90054/Westlake-Financial-Services-they-did-not-remove-from-my-credit-they-show-collecttions-am-589567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FCRA

AUTHOR: Mikicagle - (United States of America)

If what you say is true then you have recourse through the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act. Look into it-it may help.