Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Riverside California United States of America
Westlake Financial Services
los angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Services Harrassing Phone Calls - Before my payment is due and I've NEVER been late los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Try This!

I purchased a car with them to help rebuild my credit 5 months ago. Each and every month, they begin to call me on the 10th of the month, even though my payment is not due until the 16th.

I have NEVER paid my payment late. The latest I've ever paid was the 14th. When I answered once, they said they are calling to make sure that I make my payment. WHAT!!! I can't stand this company and I'm in the process of refinancing my loan now (yes, my credit is high enough to do that after just 5 months). I believe that this is harrassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/los-angeles-California-/Westlake-Financial-Services-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-Before-my-payment-is-due-and-Ive-NE-823315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

Try This!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

On the seventh, eighth and ninth call them and remind them to call you on the tenth! I would love to hear their response!

disappeared