Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By: explorer — warren Michigan United States of America
Westlake Financial
Internet, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Low life unprofessional financing at its best Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: No Need To Raise Your BP!

*Consumer Comment: Idiot

*Consumer Comment: Charles

*Consumer Comment: Hey lorenzen and coast why do y'all want bad things to happen to people you two hide behind fake names

*Consumer Comment: You'll be walking tomorrow

*Consumer Comment: Repo

They call non-stop several times a day. They have a repo company calling me also. Im not even 90 days behind. In fact im only a month behind. But they harass none stop. Most of the time i just dont even answer. Theyve threaten me so many times with repo. That the last time they called. and i told them id make a payment on my following pay day.. They said if i couldnt pay sooner they would repo the vehicle. My response was just come get it then.. I just told u when i could pay. If your not satisfied with that. then. i suggest u follow thru with your threats and just come get the car. Im sick and tired of the threats. And hung up the phone.. She return the call. and ask me if i was volunteerly turning in the vehicle. WTF.. Ive been making payment on the vehicle but for some reason i still owe 11000. it was 11000 4 months ago. Not understanding this. but they claim i have a outstanding balance of 2000 dollars. Not understanding this either. Ive moved payments and paid the extra cash to move the payment.. but for some reason. they still are counting that ass part of a outstanding balance. Trying to trade the vehicle in now. im so tired of dealing with these (so n so's).. if that doesnt work. im catching the note up and paying it off ahead of schedule.. and i hope westlake burns in blazes..

signed Sick and tired.. oh.. i for got to mention. the car was impounded once. And i was only given 21 days before it was auctioned. I couldnt get it back before the auction.. so i told westlake they had to get it.. long store short. they went and got the car.. wouldnt let me get it back for a month. charged me all kinds of storage charges. for the one month holding period. and once i had paid thousands of dollars to redeem the car. they told me they had shipped my car to indianapolis and it was my responsibility to get it back.. WTF... it costed 400 dollars to have it shipped back. and when it arrived. Some one had stole the spare tire off the vehicle and all my belongings were missing. Might i ad. at the time they went and picked up the vehicle.. i might have only been 10 days late...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/Internet-California-/Westlake-Financial-Low-life-unprofessional-financing-at-its-best-Internet-California-800014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial

No Need To Raise Your BP!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Charles is apparently still another subprime thinking welfare boy who blames everybody for problems he has brought on himself...just. like the OP. He too has probably had several repo's, can't get a checking account due to bad checks, has a credit score in negative numbers etc etc etc. Subprime welfare type looser all the way.

Idiot

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

What on Earth are you whining about now, Chuckles ??  No one wants bad things to happen to you.  You do enough bad things to yourself without OUR help.  And, by the way you little dung beetle, Lorenzen IS my name.  Don't believe me ?  Come on down to Naples and check me out !!

Most people here know me, and unlike YOU, have the utmost repect for me, my accomplishments and my abilities.  I have earned several academic and civic awards for my scholastic work and my charitable work.  I have made enough money by working hard my entire life to be able to retire at age 50.  I own my own home, free and clear, which overlooks the Gulf of Mexico, and I have 2 very nice cars, which are both paid off.  Additionally, I have a lovely wife, 4 grown children and 6 grandchildren,  NONE of which you will EVER have, since, let's face it, no woman would even TOUCH you, let alone sleep with you

Now...let's check YOU out,  Neanderthal Boy !

How many people in Phenix City know you ?   Well, I'm guessing a LOT !!  But not for the same reasons.........AND, if you think I'M hiding behind a fake name, YOU must be hiding behind one, as well.  That's how pathalogical liars think, you know.  How many people in Phenix City know you as "Charles" ??  How many know you as "ButtMonkey" ??  How many know you as "That Freaking Little Idiot Who Doesn't Know How To Act in Civilization" ????

How many people respect YOU ??   I'm guessing the answer to that is -  NONENADAZILCHZERO.   How far did I miss THAT one ???

What are YOUR accomplishments in life ?  Ever been to college ?  Even finish High School ?  Ever do anything for the public good ?  Ever do ANY good for ANYONE ???   I'm guessing again that the answer to all of those questions is  NO

Ever win any type of award, either scholastic or civil ?  Here again the answer would be NO

Ever hold a job for more than 6 months at a time ?   Hmmmm, unless you choose to LIE again, the answer must be  NO !

Ever do ANYTHING constructive in your life ?   Well, we ALL know that the answer is  NO ! once again.  Oh, here is something to which you can finally give a YES answer  -  Have you ever lived off the taxpayers and blamed everyone BUT yourself for your own screw ups ??   YES  YES  YES !   Give that Butt Monkey a CIGAR  !!

Charles

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Charles,

Which of this country's bad problems are you referring to?

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Why is it that you two want bad things to happen to people.  This is why this country has its bad problems.  Because of a**holes like you two.

You'll be walking tomorrow

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"im catching the note up and paying it off ahead of schedule"

How do you expect to go from being behind on the payments and on the verge of repossession to catching up on the note?

"Trying to trade the vehicle in now."

Yeah, right. Good luck getting that loan.

Repo

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

You're not quite 90 days late yet, but they want to repo your vehicle ??????  Good grief !!!!!  TRY PAYING YOUR BILLS ON TIME, YOU DEADBEAT  !!!!

Actually, they have the right to repo your vehicle even if the payment is only 1 day late.  And you've already had it impounded once before ???

Why do you still owe $11000, you ask ??  It's called " Accumulated Interest ", genius. Indeed, I can see WHY you don't understand anything that is happening to you.  Judging by the lack of grammar, extremely poor spelling and punctuation, combined with the poor syntax in your report, I completely understand where the problem lies.  Not only are you illiterate, you apparently don't have a lot going for you in ANY area of functionality.  The best information I can offer you is to go back to school and learn the things that you didn't think were important before you dropped out  -  eg.  Spelling,  Composition,  Basic Mathematics,   Sociology, etc.  If you do, which I seriously doubt, one day you might actually be able to properly function in this world.