continually

• Submitted: Fri, September 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California USA
Westlake Financial
http://www.wilshireconsumer.com Los Angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Wilshire Consumer Credit Poor customer service and harassment Los Angeles, California

When a payment is late they tell you that your vehicle is in jeopardy. They tell you that you do not have an ordinary loan - that you have a car title loan. They are incredibly rude and will not allow you to speak with a supervisor. They tell you that the vehicle can be repossessed if someone besides you drives it or if your insurance coverage is inadequate. They send letters asking your insurance carrier to verify coverage even though they determined coverage you needed to receive their loan. They know full well the expiration date of the coverage but send you letters that it will expire in one month so that you have to keep asking your carrier to fax them proof of insurance. Every bill you get is the same amount as when you initially financed the loan. I made a huge mistake with this company. Now I am afraid that I will never get my title back. I plan to make large payments but from what I have read they are totally unethical. I only hope to get out of this loan with my vehicle. There are so many complaints against them it is alarming. Before this is over I may need an attorney. I feel better reading their reviews and knowing that I am not alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-/Westlake-Financial-Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-Poor-customer-service-and-harassment-Los-Angel-497218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial