Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Reported By: Anne — akron Ohio United States of America
Westlake Financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Rude, Poor customer service Los Angeles, California

I purchased a car from some litte buy here pay here car lot.  Westlake is the loan company.  At the time, I was working 40 hrs making 20\hr.  Now my hrs and pay got cut. The car is crap, It wont shift the speedometer doesnt work and it stalls all the time. (once on the highway)  I called Westlake and told them about my situation.  After bein transfered 5 times I was finaly told that it is not their problem and there is nothing they can do.  It is not their problem.  I told them I can no longer afford the car and to come get it.  THey told me that I am stuck with the car (they WILL NOT repo it) Apparently I signed some paper (still waitig to see it) I was also told that they are going to garnish my wadges. THey called me 5 days before the paper work needed to be submitted and said that if i come up with $230 in three days that they will rewrite the loan to ower the payments.  I work part time there is no way that is enough time for me.  I askd them to take half now the other half in a week.  THey refused.  Ater reading these post I am glad I didn't give them money.  I understand that I owe the money but... These people refuse to work with anyone.  THey are just money hungry.  They called my grandparents the day after my due date EVERY month.  They have my phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Financial-Rude-Poor-customer-service-Los-Angeles-California-529136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial