Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: pelos — Los Angeles California United States of America
Westlake Financial
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Westlake financial total lack of proffesionalism and respect Los Angeles, California

To whom it may concern. Beware of this nasty nonprofessional company. My cousin owns a loan with Westlake financial. He has been making payments of over 600 dollars on a pick up truck. Unfortunately he lost his primary job and can afford to make the payments anymore. He're where I came in this mess. I told him I will help keep the vehicle. He talked to a representative by the name of Julia Reyes who promised that if we made a payment to bring the account current she will then begin a refinance process. She said we would hear from her in a week and she collected all my information and according to her, submitted the refinance application.
A week went by and we heard nothing from them so I called and the rep who picked up said that there was no such thing as a refinance process on the account, and that in order to get help we should show we cared. She said I had to make another payment and then we could refinance. I hung up and then called again this time a gentleman by the name of Alfredo answered. He told me the same thing and promised me that by yesterday Wednesday 12-30 I would have an answer. Today is Thursday I called and someone by the name Rudy picked up. He said there is no such thing as a refinance process in the records. I asked to be transfered to Alfredo in extension 3025 and I was transfered  but it wasn't Alfredo but I explained the situation anyway. they said "hold please" then someone else picked up and said "what's your account number?" I said I already was talking to another rep and needed to talk to Alfredo. He said "for what" I explained and then he hung up on me. I called again this time the first rep transfered me AGAIN the second rep was Oscar who told me that all the other reps were doing was making sure I paid. However they didn't start any process. He said the process is called a rewrite and even now they can promise we will be approved. He said that there were some steps to the process and so far I have not made any progress. So here we are I already spent over 1300 in this vehicle and the truth is we may loose it. Westlake financial are A** HOLES!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-90044/Westlake-Financial-Westlake-financial-total-lack-of-proffesionalism-and-respect-Los-Angel-548243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial