Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Updated: Sun, April 25, 2010

• Reported By: rippedoffmom — Bridgeville Pennsylvania United States of America
Westlake Financial

Westlake Financial Obnoxious, Threatening and Intimidating Internet

*Author of original report: email of owner

I think this is one of those companies I heard about on TV that is owned by felons or gang members.  I received a call from this company telling me I was late.  I checked my bank and because I had sent out other bills too early this check was returned.  I asked them why they didnt redeposit or call and tell me and the heavily hispanic accented individual started to threatend, intimidate and harrass me and pretended to get someone one the line to put out an order to repossess my car.  At this point it was only 2 weeks late and I would have been happy to have paid it before they started harrassing me.  Instead I hung up and paid by phone.  There was no need for this except pure evil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2010 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/internet/Westlake-Financial-Obnoxious-Threatening-and-Intimidating-Internet-596155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial

email of owner

AUTHOR: rippedoffmom - (United States of America)